There are 4 types of Viral Niaga Membership.
Each membership have different roles and benefits.
1) Free Membership
– Sharer (Demo mode)
2) VN Member
– Advertiser (Free 100 advertising credit)
– Sharer (1,000 clicks = RM 25)
– Free Online Training
3) VN Elite Member
– Advertiser (Free 100 advertising credit)
– Sharer (1,000 clicks = RM 25)
– Introducer (you can refer to Viral Niaga Marketing Plan here : https://viralniaga.com/marketing-plan)
– Free Intensive Digital Marketing Class (you can refer our schedule at : https://viralniaga.com/schedule)
Please refer to VN Trainer if you like to know more about Viral Niaga Membership & Roles and
Please click the below link :
All membership can be purchased using our app.
We do not appoint anybody to collect membership fees on Viral Niaga behalf. We are not responsible for any payment by not using our application.
If users have any questions or comments regarding the Membership and Roles, please contact Viral Niaga. Viral Niaga’s details are as follows :
Viral Niaga Trainers
Nizzura Excellence Resources
Address: No 6-9, Infinity Tower, Jalan SS 6/3,
Kelana Jaya, 47301,
Petaling Jaya Selangor
Tel: 017-271 2069
You can request your commission withdrawal as soon as its amount has reached RM 100 / USD 25 at least.
If it’s the first time you’re requesting a payout you need to have your personal details and bank account completed at My Profile Section of Viral Niaga App .
Once they’re completed you can request a withdrawal from Consolidated Balance (there shows up the ‘Withdraw Money’ button once your personal details have been verified).
By pressing this ‘Withdraw Money’ button you request a withdrawal via one of the payment methods chosen in the ‘Choose Payment Method’ dropdown. Before requesting a payout, please, make sure you have entered correct payment details in the affiliate area Payment Details.
You can request withdrawal every 14th and 28th of the month.
Your withdrawal will be processed in 3 working days.
We will charge a withdrawal fee of 5% if you have not completed to share and get 250 clicks from sharing advertisement before each withdrawals. If you have achieved 250 clicks 5% withdrawal fee will be waived.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries regarding withdrawal.
Terms & Conditions for Advertisers
Subscription of Viral Niaga App Account
The Viral Niaga App advertiser subscription is a personal account (“Subscription”) and can only be used by one Advertiser (as defined below) at a time. The account is strictly non-transferable.
The Advertiser must be either an Individual or Corporate Entity as defined herein below, posting any advertisement and listing of any items for sale on the Site.
‘Individual’ – The Services are available only to individuals who are 18 years or above of age and are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement under Malaysian law.
‘Corporate Entity’ – The Services are available to companies and/or business entities. Any person using the Services on behalf of such corporate entities represents that he or she has the authority to bind the corporate entity to the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
Advertisement placed must be for the benefit of the Advertiser, and not for a third party.
Billing and Subscription Confirmation
Subscription will only be activated once the payment made and cleared by Viral Niaga App. Activations will occur within 1 working day of receipt of payment. For cheque payments, proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Receipt is only deemed to have occurred upon clearance of funds. Viral Niaga App is not responsible for any loss or damage of cheque during postage delivery. Advertisers will be billed for any fee or costs incurred if the cheque bounces.
Should the Subscription be discontinued at any point within the stipulated period, the Advertiser will still be liable to pay in full the committed amount. Should payment cease, Viral Niaga App shall reserve the right to take down all advertisements posted as well as suspend the Advertisers account at its sole discretion.
Viral Niaga App reserves the right to revise advertising rates upon giving written notice at any time.
Display of Advertisements
Advertiser acknowledges that the positioning and presentation of advertisements is at the discretion of Viral Niaga App and may be altered from time to time. Viral Niaga App may also display Advertiser’s advertisements on other websites without explicit permission from the Advertiser.
Viral Niaga App, its employees or agents will not be liable for errors in the publication, or omission of any advertisement, the content thereof and/or any damage howsoever provided by the Advertiser for the purpose of or in connection with any advertisement.
Advertisement and Content Guidelines
By submitting the Subscription, the Advertiser agrees to abide by the Advertisement and Content Guidelines set by Viral Niaga App (see full guidelines at https://www.viralniaga.com/help)
. Without limiting the foregoing, the following advertisements are prohibited and can be removed by Viral Niaga App without notice:
- those that promotes illegal business practices;
- those with content that, in Viral Niaga App’s sole and absolute judgment, is inappropriate;
- those that violate any applicable law, regulation or third party rights, particularly the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010; and
- any advertisement that Viral Niaga App determines could result in legal liability or adverse publicity to Carlist.my such as offensive, inaccurate, defamatory, libellous or slanderous material or material which is potentially infringing on another party’s intellectual property rights.
Use of Credits
Transactions relating to single premier products offered through Viral Niaga App services are to be paid in the form of online credits (“Credits”).
All Credits purchased by the Advertiser are strictly non-refundable.
Credits cannot be utilised/transferred for subscription based premier products offered by Viral Niaga App
Limitation on Liability
Viral Niaga App shall not be liable for any (1) content or quality of advertisement, (2) disruptions or interruptions in the Internet which affect the Advertiser’s advertisement, (3) errors or delays in providing its advertisement services, (4) loss of Advertisers’ data, (5) any delay or failure in performance due to or caused by any events beyond the reasonable control of Viral Niaga App.
In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the Advertiser, if such is a party to this agreement, jointly and severally agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Viral Niaga App, its officers, agents and employees in respect of all or any costs, expenses, loss, damages, claims, actions, proceedings or other charges arising out of, resulting from or in relation to the publishing of the Advertiser’s advertisement including but is not limited to legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of any advertisement together with any and all other losses resulting from the publication of any advertisement by Viral Niaga App, any claims or actions in respect of libel, slander, violation of any rights of privacy, copyright infringement, violation of trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
The Terms and Conditions herein, the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Personal Data Protection Notice (collectively, the “Terms”) constitute the entire understanding between the parties and supersede any prior agreements, discussions and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter contained herein.
All orders/Subscription shall be subject to Viral Niaga App’s then-current Terms, which may be revised by Viral Niaga App without notice at any time. The Terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
Terms & Condition of Use
Welcome to The Viral Niaga
Nizzura Excellence Resources (‘Viral Niaga’) is pleased to provide Users (as defined below) with access to its network of websites and related services which are listed on www.ViralNiaga.com and the Viral Niaga vehicle search engine wherever distributed on the internet (collectively the ”Viral Niaga Network”) on these terms and conditions.
Viral Niaga Network
Viral Niaga publishes or makes available on the Viral Niaga Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, vehicle data, valuations, Software, and links and other contents supplied by Viral Niaga and third parties (“Material”). Viral Niaga does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Viral Niaga Network or on any web site that links from the Viral Niaga Network (including third party display advertisements).
Viral Niaga does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Viral Niaga Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
Viral Niaga, the Sites, the Agreement and the Services
The terms and conditions of use as set out herein below govern the use of Viral Niaga’s services offered and available on this website and any other services offered and available in the Viral Niaga Network and all related sub-sites (collectively “the Sites” and individually “the Site”). The User is advised to read them carefully as they affect the User’s rights and liabilities under the law.
By using the Sites, the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement (‘the Agreement’), as well as those terms and conditions incorporated by reference and/or implication.
Viral Niaga shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of the Agreement at any time by announcing the same at the Sites. If the User continues to use the Sites and/or services provided by Viral Niaga on the Sites (‘the Services’) after the date on which any amendments come into effect, the User shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. In the event the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to use the Sites and/or the Services.
The User may either be an Individual or Corporate Entity as defined herein below, and includes any person browsing and/or viewing the Sites, as well as any person posting any advertisement and listing of any vehicle/ goods/ services for sale on the Site, and the expression “Users” shall mean more than one User.
‘Individual’ – The Services are available only to individuals who are 18 years or above of age and are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement under Malaysian law.
‘Corporate Entity’ – The Services are available to companies and/or business entities. Any person using the Services on behalf of such corporate entities represents that he or she has the authority to bind the corporate entity to the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
Responsibilities of the User
The User is personally responsible for his/her use of the Site and/or Services.
The User uses the Site and/or the Services at his/her own risk.
The User shall use the Services in accordance with all laws at the time being in force in Malaysia.
The User shall not list and/or advertise any item on the Site for sale and/or also shall not provide and/or cause to be provided information which:
- infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party including copyright, patent, trade mark, trade name, designs, trade secret, confidential information, know-how, goodwill, rights of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party, or contents that the User does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- otherwise causes any damage or loss to any person including but not limited to a product that contains a defamatory statement; or
- violates, or is illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to any persons in any way;
- is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in any sexual conduct;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of political affiliation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Viral Niaga’s employee(s), or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents the User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit written consent;
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- constitutes or contains any forms of advertising or solicitation if:
- posted in areas of the Site which are not designated for such purposes; or
- emailed to Users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- includes links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed in the Terms and Conditions for Advertisers Subscribing to Viral Niaga App;
- advertises any illegal services or the sale of any vehicle/ goods/ services the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation such vehicles/ goods/ services, the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Malaysian law;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Sites, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Site; or
- creates liability for Viral Niaga or causes Viral Niaga to lose, in whole or in part, the services of its Internet Service Providers or other suppliers; or
- employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of contents transmitted through the Sites.
Additionally, the User agrees not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- stalk or harass anyone;
- collect personal information about other Users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like;
- copy or reproduce by any means any content on the Sites – unless expressly permitted by Viral Niaga;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant contents, repeatedly post the same or similar contents or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Sites’ infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Viral Niaga’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the Sites.
Viral Niaga reserves the right to remove any listing that it deems in violation of the above, at its sole discretion.
The User shall comply with the Terms and Conditions for Advertisers Subscribing to Viral Niaga App.
The User is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on the Sites.
In order to access the Site, the User is required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information (‘User Information’) as part of the account registration process and/or continued usage of the Site offered by iCar Asia and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. “User Information” referred to hereinabove also includes but is not limited to any information provided by the User to iCar Asia or to other Users.
Further, the User’s Information, User’s account and User ID may not be transferred or sold to another party save and except as provided in the https://www.carlist.my/personal-data-protection-notice.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account and password and for restricting access to the User’s devices, which includes but is not limited to computers, mobile devices and/or any other device a substantial purpose of which is facilitating telephonic communication, but which also incorporates functionality that allows viewing of the Sites and its contents. The User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the User’s account or password.
Viral Niaga reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit contents, and/or cancel orders in Viral Niaga’s sole discretion.
Use of Site Content
Viral Niaga grants the User a limited license to access and make use of the Sites’ content (“Site Content”) and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with prior express written consent of Viral Niaga.
This license does not include:
- any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; or
- any derivative use of the Sites or the Site Contents; or
- any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or
- any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Other than for the purposes for which the Services are intended, the Sites or any portion of the Site Content or any portion of Viral Niaga Network sites or site content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Viral Niaga.
The User may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Sites without Viral Niaga’s express written consent.
The User may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Sites’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Viral Niaga.
For the avoidance of doubt, any unauthorised scrapping of data from the Sites by a User is subject to a penalty of RM25,000.00 per listing.
Any unauthorized use immediately terminates the permission or license granted by Viral Niaga.
Users are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site so long as the link does not portray Viral Niaga, its products or Services, or the Site in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
The User may not use any of Viral Niaga’s logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark forming part of the Sites without express written permission.
Restrictions of content and use of software services
- When the User gives the Sites and/or Viral Niaga content, the User grants Viral Niaga a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights the User has in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
- The User represents and warrants that the User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that the User posts; that the content is accurate; that use of the content the User supplies does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that the User will fully indemnify and hold Viral Niaga harmless against all claims, liabilities, damage, proceedings, costs and expenses resulting from, arising out of or related to the content the User supplies.
- Viral Niaga has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- Viral Niaga takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by the User or any third party.
- Any software (“Software”) used in and for the Site, including but not limited to HTML code, and/or mobile application (including but not limited to iOS and Android app), that is made available to download, is owned by iCar Asia and/or its suppliers.
- Use by the User of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). The User acknowledges that it must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.
- If there is no License Agreement, iCar Asia grants to the User a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the Viral Niaga Network in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose.
- The User may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Viral Niaga’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Viral Niaga’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Viral Niaga (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless the User has been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Viral Niaga;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the Viral Niaga Network or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the Viral Niaga Network to forge any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of contents in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
Personal Data Protection
which forms part of this Agreement, to understand how Viral Niaga uses and protects the personal data of its Users. The User is deemed to have understood and agreed to such usage and accepted all privacy policies of Viral Niaga as set out in https://www.viralniaga.com/personal-data-protection-notice
by the User’s continued uses of the Sites.
A cookie is a small data file that is written to a User’s hard drive when the User visits certain websites. Cookie files contain certain information, such as a random number user ID that the Sites assign to a visitor to track the pages visited. The only information a cookie can contain is information that User’s supply themselves. A cookie cannot read data off a User’s hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Cookies allow a User to use more sophisticated interactive programs. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any User. Only information provided voluntarily is stored, but this information is not personally identifiable.
In general, the Sites support the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari (desktop version) on a rolling basis. Using the latest version of these browsers is highly recommended.
The Sites currently do not support any Internet Explorer versions lower than Internet Explorer 8. The mobile versions of Safari are also not supported.
If a User uses an unsupported browser or a browser other than the aforementioned, the User might be unable to use the Sites or a part or all pages on the Sites might not be viewed as intended.
Termination and Suspension
Viral Niaga reserves its right to immediately suspend or terminate its service to the User without warning and/or notice for violation or breach of any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Viral Niaga does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Services, and operation of the Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Viral Niaga’s control.
The Sites and the Services are provided “as is” and as and when available, without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title or non-infringement.
To the extent permissible by law Viral Niaga excludes all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Sites may contain links and/or references to other websites (‘Third Party Websites’). Viral Niaga shall not be responsible for the contents, accuracy and/or opinions expressed in Third Party Websites (which are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Viral Niaga).
Inclusion of and/or reference to any links or internet addresses on the Sites do not imply approval or endorsement of those sites by Viral Niaga.
In the event the User decides to leave the Sites and access Third Party Sites, the User does so at his/her own risk.
All contents included on the Sites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of Viral Niaga and/or its content suppliers and protected by all applicable copyright laws.
The compilation of all contents on the Sites are the exclusive property of iCar Asia and protected by all applicable copyright laws.
The Sites’ graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Viral Niaga in Malaysia and/or other countries.
Viral Niaga’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Viral Niaga’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Viral Niaga and/or the Sites.
All other trademarks not owned by Viral Niaga that appear on the Sites are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Viral Niaga.
When the User visits the Sites or sends e-mails to Viral Niaga, the User is communicating with Viral Niaga electronically. The User consents to receive communications from Viral Niaga electronically.
Viral Niaga may communicate with the User by email, SMS or by posting notices on the Sites. The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Viral Niaga provides to User electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Advertisements and Promotions
Viral Niaga runs advertisements and promotions. By using the Sites, the User agrees that Viral Niaga has the right to run such advertisements and promotions on the Sites. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Viral Niaga are subject to change.
The User’s correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and such advertiser.
The User agrees that Viral Niaga shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
Exclusion of Liabilities
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, in no event shall Viral Niaga, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns, be liable under any circumstances for:-
- any punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or losses arising out of, arising/resulting from or related to this Agreement including economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- other Users’ content, actions or inactions, or vehicles/ goods/ services that the other Users list; or
- the quality, safety, suitability or legality of vehicles/ goods/ services advertised, the truth or accuracy of Users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell such vehicles/ goods/ services, the ability of buyers to pay for such vehicles/ goods/ services, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction; or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special, indirect or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including but not limited to actions for breach of contract, actions under the tort of negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, trade mark infringement, passing-off, infringement of registered industrial designs , patent infringement, breach of confidence; or
- any liability at common law; or
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, attack, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Site or by any third party; or
- in any other way.
Viral Niaga is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. Viral Niaga does not transfer legal ownership of vehicles/ goods/ services from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this Agreement shall modify the local jurisdiction, under which legal ownership of an item is transferred when the parties (i.e., seller and buyer) intend to transfer such legal ownership.
Viral Niaga cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to the Services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Viral Niaga’s control.
For avoidance of doubt, Viral Niaga is not liable and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failure of their networks and equipment.
The User at all times agrees and undertakes to fully indemnify, hold harmless and defend Viral Niaga, its parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns from any actions, claim, demand, proceedings, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by Viral Niaga directly or indirectly, due to, arising out of, resulting from or in relation to the User’s breach of this Agreement (including the documents incorporated by reference), or arising out of the User’s violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that one User has a dispute, claim and/or action against one or more other Users, the User hereby agrees to release Viral Niaga, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, associated companies, directors, officers, employees, servants, suppliers, agents or assigns to the full extent allowed by the applicable law from all claims, demands, expenses, costs and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including legal fees) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian courts.
- Any person who is not a party to this Agreement does not have any right to enforce any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- The User agrees that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Viral Niaga, in its sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
- The User and Viral Niaga are independent, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Failure of Viral Niaga to act with respect to a breach by the User or others shall not constitute a waiver of its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Viral Niaga does not guarantee that action will be taken against all breaches of the Agreement.
- Headings and captions of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any provisions in this Agreement.
- Words importing one gender shall include any other gender unless stated otherwise.
- Words in the singular number shall include the plural and words in the plural number include the singular unless otherwise stated.
- The following Sections survive any termination of the Agreement: Release, Use of Site Content, Exclusion of Liabilities and Indemnity.
The terms and conditions herein, the Terms and Conditions for Advertisers Subscribing to Viral Niaga App and our Personal Data Protection Notice (collectively, the “Terms”) are the entire and exclusive agreement between Viral Niaga and the User regarding the Services (excluding any services for which the User have a separate agreement with Viral Niaga that is explicitly in addition or in place of the Terms), and the Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between iCar Asia and the User regarding the Services. Other than members of the group of companies of which Nizzura Excellence Resources is a member, no other person or company will be third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
Variation of the User Agreement
We may revise the Terms from time to time; the most current version can always be found at https://www.viralniaga.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use
. Viral Niaga recommends Users to review the Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications. By continuing to access or use the Site and its Services after those revisions / modifications become effective, Users agree to be bound by the revised Terms of this Agreement.
If Users have any questions or comments regarding the Agreement, please contact Viral Niaga. Viral Niaga’s details are as follows.
Name: Nizzura Excellence Resources
Address: No 6-9, Infinity Tower, Jalan SS 6/3, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya Selangor
Tel: 017-271 2069
Personal Data Protection Notice
Welcome to Viral Niaga Network
Nizzura Excellence Resources (“Viral Niaga”) strives to properly address applicable data protection and privacy legal requirements relating to the Personal Data (as defined below) that it collects and processes of visitors to its network of websites which are listed on – www.ViralNiaga.com and the Viral Niaga vehicle search engine wherever distributed on the internet (collectively, the ‘Viral Niaga Network’). This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) describes how Viral Niaga uses your Personal Data.
This Notice forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of ViralNiaga.com and Viral Niaga App (collectively, “the Sites” and individually “the Site”). By using and visiting the Viral Niaga Network and/or the respective Sites, you agree to the processing, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by Viral Niaga and all persons involved in the provision of services by Viral Niaga including third party research firms, contractors, agents and service providers of Viral Niaga.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions of this Notice, the English version shall prevail. Viral Niaga shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Sites. By continuing to communicate with Viral Niaga or by continuing to use Viral Niaga’s services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Viral Niaga Network
- Viral Niaga publishes or makes available on the Viral Niaga Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, vehicle data, valuations, Software and links and other content supplied by Viral Niaga and third parties (‘Material’). Viral Niaga does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Viral Niaga Network or on any web site that links from the Viral Niaga Network (including third party display advertisements).
- Viral Niaga does not and cannot provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the Viral Niaga Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
What This Notice Covers
This Notice describes how Viral Niaga uses your Personal Data when you are on the Sites and when you use its services. This Notice does not describe information collection policies on other sites, including those linked to or from the Sites.
If you disclose personal information to a third party, this Notice will not apply and you will be subject to the personal data notice of that third party (if any).
Words defined in the Sites’ Terms and Conditions of Use have the same meaning in this Notice, unless otherwise defined herein.
The Personal Data Gathered by Viral Niaga
Viral Niaga collects Personal Data that it considers necessary for it or its related companies/corporations to provide the range of services offered by Viral Niaga. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Viral Niaga may not be able to (i) communicate with you; (ii) provide you the services you require or (iii) you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site.
Although the Personal Data may be voluntarily given by you, it is necessary for us to process your Personal Data without which we will not be able to use and/or continue to use your Personal Data for the purposes stated in this Notice.
“Personal Data” means information about you which you have provided to Viral Niaga, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC No., email address, your personal preferences, bank account information, IP addresses, photographs and images, call recordings of you and any other information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Viral Niaga from time to time which includes but is not limited to the information further described below.
The Personal Data Viral Niaga collects generally falls into two categories:
1. Information supplied by visitors when they use the Sites to:
- Create a new account;
- Login to their account;
- List, modify, remove the posting of a vehicle (for sale) ad;
- Perform a search;
- Click to reveal seller information;
- Enter a sweepstakes or other promotional contest;
- Request a response which includes but is not limited to requests for test drives and such other requests for responses from sellers ; and
- Enquire about a vehicle listed for sale or about another product or service offered through the Sites
2. Information collected by Viral Niaga as visitors use the Sites.
You need to sign up to use certain products, services, and tools on the Sites which require you to provide information about yourself, such as your name, NRIC No./ passport No., physical address, email address, and telephone number(s). For example, you may provide such information if you sign up for a new account, newsletters, complete our “Feedback” form, or use a social media tool. When you list a car for sale, Viral Niaga will request for information about the car and on how you can be contacted by potential buyers (including information like your telephone number(s) and email address).
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Viral Niaga may use your Personal Data in order to communicate with you and provide you with the products, services, or tools you have requested.
In addition to the above, Viral Niaga may collect your Personal Data, and/or use the Personal Data collected, in the following specific ways:
- Searches and Listings
To make use of certain features on the respective Sites, visitors need to provide limited information about themselves and their interests so that Viral Niaga can tailor the information Viral Niaga provides to their needs.
- For example, to help you find the car you want close to home, Viral Niaga will need to know what kind of car you are looking for and your location. Viral Niaga will ask you to provide this information when you perform a search and this information is utilised by Viral Niaga to help you find the car you are looking for or as otherwise described in this Notice.
- Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
From time to time, Viral Niaga may offer sweepstakes or other promotions on the respective Sites. If you enter a sweepstakes or promotional contest, you will be required to provide information about yourself (such as your name, NRIC No./ passport no., telephone number, address, date of birth, and email address). Among other things, Viral Niaga will use this information to contact you if you win, and Viral Niaga may also use this information for marketing purposes and such information may therefore be published or made public. Viral Niaga may share this information with any co-sponsor/ co-organiser of the contest or sweepstakes; Viral Niaga will identify the co-sponsor/ co-organiser in the contest rules. Viral Niaga may also share this information with shipping or fulfilment companies or other third-party service providers that help administer our promotions, such as by conducting drawings, and/or delivering prizes to winners. If you do not want Viral Niaga or such other third parties to collect the information requested in the contest or sweepstakes registration form or to provide it to co-sponsors/ co-organisers, please do not enter the contest or sweepstakes.
- Online Surveys
From time to time, Viral Niaga may conduct a survey on its users to measure their satisfaction with the Network and to help Viral Niaga learn more about its audience and how they interact with the Viral Niaga Network. Third-party research firms often conduct these surveys on our behalf. Viral Niaga uses the survey results to help it improve the services that it offers to you. Viral Niaga will take the information you provide and aggregate it on an anonymous basis with data collected from other survey participants. Viral Niaga may use and disclose that pool of anonymous information as it sees fit, without identifying you personally.
You may also find on the Sites, invitations to participate in surveys conducted by advertisers of Viral Niaga, whose personal data protection policies are not controlled by Viral Niaga. These invitations will usually link to an online survey form that is hosted either by the advertiser conducting the survey or by a third-party research firm working on the advertiser’s behalf. When you access an advertiser’s survey through the Sites, the use and disclosure of any information you submit will be governed by the advertiser’s personal data protection policy (or by the personal data protection policy of the advertiser’s research firm), which may differ from Viral Niaga’s. If you cannot find the applicable personal data protection policy via a link either from the advertiser’s survey invitation or from the online survey form, you should contact the advertiser directly for more information.
- Contact Details
Viral Niaga may use your email address and/or telephone number(s) to respond to requests you make for Viral Niaga’s products or services or to respond to your communications with Viral Niaga. Viral Niaga may also contact you to inquire about your experience on the Sites, to provide you with information about the products and services available from Viral Niaga and/or its affiliates, or to communicate to you information related to the automotive industry. From time to time, Viral Niaga may contact you via telephone and/or send you emails, MMS, SMS and/or WhatsApp messages that include special promotions and other commercial offers that Viral Niaga thinks may be of interest to you. We hope you will find these communications informative and useful. If you do not, you can unsubscribe at any time from any of our commercial marketing/ communication programs by following the simple instructions included in an email you receive in connection with the respective programs.
If you request for an ads using our Latest Ads Requests, Viral Niaga will use and share your email address and other relevant Personal Data with participating dealers.
- Your Account
Creating and logging in to your account helps you find the right car by allowing you to do things, like saving your favourite searches and cars, viewing car requests, and searching for potential buyers. It also lets you customize your profile picture, edit first name, last name, phone number, address, post code etc.
To access your account, Viral Niaga will ask you to register with Viral Niaga on the form provided, which may include personally identifiable information such as your email address. You may also be asked to provide additional optional personal information, such as your name, gender, race and age. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. We use this information to process your registration request, provide you with the services and communications that you request, customize features that appear on the Sites, measure traffic on the Sites, and improve the Sites and the services and features offered to users. We may share information we collect while you are using the Sites, including registration information, with our affiliates and with trusted third-party service providers who assist Viral Niaga in providing services.
- Social Networks
- Content You Post to the Sites
If you choose to post information/ content to any of the interactive areas of the Sites, such as discussion forums, comments fields, and social media areas, please keep in mind that the information/ content you post can be seen, collected, and used by anyone who has access to those areas. You may also have the opportunity from time to time to respond to questions that Viral Niaga displays to users of the Sites. If you choose to respond, your response may be published on an area of the respective Site accessible to other users or the public. We are not responsible for any third-party use of such information/ content.
Viral Niaga may further use and process your Personal Data for the following purposes, without limitation:-
- send newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates and information to you as you request and to notify you from time to time about services offered by the Site or other entities associated with the Site,
- profile and/or analyse you using and accessing the Sites and your pattern and manner of usage,
- customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products, whether directly or through partners or affiliates of Viral Niaga but for the sole purpose of fulfilling the functions above;
- research, develop, and improve Viral Niaga’s services,
- generate statistics in relation to Viral Niaga and Viral Niaga Network including but not limited to the conduct of market surveys and analysis relating to our products and services and customer satisfaction surveys;
- promote and market special offers and other services to you;
- for verification, administrative and record keeping purposes;
- to conduct background checks and credit assessments as and when we deem necessary;
- to process payment transactions;
- for you to be informed by us and/or by companies within the Viral Niaga group, whether by email, post, telephone or other telecommunication means and social media, on present or future products, services, promotions, product launches, sales carnivals etc;
- to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
- for Viral Niaga to comply with its obligations under law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend Viral Niaga’s legal rights; and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which Viral Niaga is (or is contemplating) selling.
- If you do not consent to Viral Niaga processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed above, please notify Viral Niaga using the contact details stated below.
- Cookies And Other Data Collection Technologies
A cookie is used to monitor the use of the Sites and to gather information such as the sections of the website visited and other website usage information.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when you receive a cookie and you will have the opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
- Web Beacons
To help Viral Niaga (and in some cases the advertisers and third-party providers of Viral Niaga) keep track of how many users are accessing particular pages or listings within the Sites, and to track how users respond to ads placed by Viral Niaga on third-party websites, Viral Niaga may place a small file, called a web beacon, on some of the pages and on some of the listings and ads Viral Niaga distributes.
Viral Niaga may also place a web beacon in the emails it sends to you. When you open one of Viral Niaga’s emails or click on links within these emails, iCar Asia tracks this click-through data to help it determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of its communications to you. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not open these emails or click text or graphic links in the emails.
- Information about your computer or device
Viral Niaga’s web server (and/or any web server operated by Viral Niaga’s service provider(s) on its behalf) automatically collects and may store limited information about your computer configuration when you visit the Sites, including:
- The type of browser software you use;
- The operating system you are running;
- The resolution of your computer monitor; and
- Your IP address. (This is a numerical address that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you want to view) can be transmitted to you. Viral Niaga also uses IP address information for systems administration (including fraud detection and prevention) and troubleshooting purposes.
- Viral Niaga may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to the Sites and the website you visit after you leave the Sites.
- Combined Technology Information
Cookies, beacons, information collected about your computer or device, and other data collection technologies (“Data Technologies“) may be used individually or in combination in order to provide and/or administer Viral Niaga’s services, to help it understand user behaviour, to monitor the Sites’ performance, optimize ads and measure advertising performance.
- Website Analytics
Viral Niaga may collect, or have a third party collect on its behalf, data on how visitors use and navigate through the Sites, such as the number of users who visit various pages within the Sites, what they click on, whether they scroll up or down on particular pages, fill out forms, etc. Viral Niaga uses this information to improve the Sites and learn about users, and may disclose it to its affiliates (including, among others, the members of the Viral Niaga Network corporate family), or to third parties.
The Sites have relationships with certain third-party advertising networks, Advertisers, and advertising services (“Advertising Services“) that collect data, target and serve some of the advertisements, promotions, or other marketing messages you see on the Sites and other websites and mobile applications, including websites owned and/or operated by affiliates of Viral Niaga.
Such Advertising Services may, including through processes that Viral Niaga does not control, use Data Technologies from third party companies to collect data from your activities on these websites, on other websites owned and/or operated by affiliates of Viral Niaga, or with other websites. These technologies may be used to track user behaviour, how Viral Niaga’s products and services are offered, conduct consumer research and possibly to serve you relevant ads and content. These companies may also obtain information, including personally identifiable information, from services you use from other companies, including without limitation, other websites, mobile websites or applications, and combine the information they obtain through these Data Technologies with information obtained through products and services provided by Viral Niaga. Their collection and use of this data is subject to their respective privacy policies/personal data protection policies.
What If You Do Not Provide Personal Information
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, the Sites may not be able to provide you with the full range of services. You are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your Personal Information used for purposes not directly related to the Sites at the point where Viral Niaga requests for it.
If you do not wish to have information on you used in any of the aforesaid manner, please notify Viral Niaga using the contact details stated below. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from Viral Niaga, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the emails to remove your email address from the Viral Niaga mailing list.
How is personal information disclosed
Viral Niaga may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on Viral Niaga’s behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- employees of Viral Niaga;
- the public if you advertise with the Sites or use publicly available communications services;
- individuals and organisations that advertise with the respective Sites if you submit an enquiry with Viral Niaga. If you do not want Viral Niaga to disclose your Personal Data to these individuals and organisations, please do not submit enquires.
Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers;
- licensed car dealers;
- car brokers;
- operators of Linked Sites;
- financial service providers;
- insurance service providers;
- vehicle inspection service providers;
- outsourced service providers who assist Viral Niaga to provide its services;
- information technology providers;
- marketing and market research advisers;
- professional advisers;
- resellers of Viral Niaga’s services;
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Viral Niaga’s assets, business, or shares;
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law;
- information technology (IT) service providers;
- data entry service providers;
- storage facility providers;
- banks and financial institutions;
- insurance providers;
- any professional advisors and external auditors;
- regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
Except as provided herein and as required by law, your Personal Data will not be made available to third parties without your consent.
Notwithstanding the Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential, you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to the following parties in Malaysia and/or overseas:
- any company under the Viral Niaga Group including those established in the future;
- our business partners and affiliates that provide related products or services in connection with our business;
- our lawyers, consultants, debt collection agencies, credit-reporting agencies, accountants, auditors or other financial or professional advisers and service providers;
- our third party product or service providers or sub-contractors as we may deem necessary;
- statutory authorities, industry regulators and government agencies; and
- any party to whom we are required to do so under law or in response to any competent or government agency.
Kindly be informed that if required for any of the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any party within or outside Malaysia including but not limited to companies within the Viral Niaga Group including the respective licensees, agents, business partners and/or service providers and under confidentiality and security conditions.
This Notice only applies to the collection and use of Personal Data by Viral Niaga. It does not cover third party sites to which Viral Niaga provides links, even if such sites are co-branded with the Viral Niaga logo. When you are on the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond the control of Viral Niaga including hyperlinks to advertisers, merchants, sponsors, and content partners. Viral Niaga does not share your Personal Data with third party websites. Viral Niaga is not responsible for the privacy and conduct practices of these third party websites, so you should read their own privacy policies before disclosure of any Personal Data to these websites.
You acknowledge that when you click on a hyperlink that leaves the Sites, the website which you are directed to is not within the control of Viral Niaga, and you acknowledge that the Sites shall not be responsible for those websites or any damages or losses incurred by you resulting thereto.
Viral Niaga will not sell your personal information to any third party without your permission, but it cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party websites which you may have linked or been directed to from the Sites.
Please be aware that:
- Viral Niaga’s databases are stored on servers and storage devices located in Malaysia, Singapore, and various other parts of the world.
- Your information (including Personal Data) may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in these locations for processing and storage.
- These locations may not guarantee the same level of protection for Personal Data as the locality or country in which you reside. By using the Sites, you expressly agree to the processing, collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your information (including Personal Data) by Viral Niaga for the purposes identified herein, and you consent to the transfer of such information outside of your country.
By your use of the Viral Niaga Network, you understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
About Security and Personal Information
Viral Niaga uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data and will not knowingly allow access to this data to anyone outside Viral Niaga, other than to you or as described in this Notice. However, Viral Niaga cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Viral Niaga and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, Viral Niaga does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of Viral Niaga’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The Sites do not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 years old or send them requests for personal data.
This Notice is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from Viral Niaga by contacting:-
Name: Nizzura Excellence Resources
Address: No 6-9, Infinity Tower, Jalan SS 6/3, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya Selangor
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, Viral Niaga has the right to impose an administrative fee, refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
We will give you additional privacy information that is specific to a product or service in Supplements to this Policy and other notices you may see while using our products or services. If there is a difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices should be considered first.
Software on your device may access your information. Our products or services may contain links to, or may be embedded within, other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. Where our products or services are embedded to products and services of our customers, we require our customers to provide necessary transparency to you. This might include linking to this Policy and the relevant Supplements, or providing the transparency in integrated and embedded notices which identify us as the service provider or controller.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our products and services or provide Viral Niaga with your personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase, use or register into our products and services (including Viral Niaga networks (“Viral Niaga Networks”) and operated by us, take part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us. This includes following categories:
Product and service activations
Viral Niaga products and services may require electronic activation, where your device and application type, as well as unique device, application, network and subscription identifiers are sent to Viral Niaga.
Use of products and services
When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
Our applications may contact our servers periodically, for example to check for updates or to send us information relating to service usage. Additionally, we may invite you to join voluntary product and service improvement or research programs where detailed information is collected. See Supplements to this Policy for more details.
Information you provide us with
When you create an account, make a purchase, request services, participate in research or campaigns or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your devices, age, gender, and language, bank account number, credit card details and other such financial information.
We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
Your transactions with us
We maintain records of your purchases, downloads, the content you have provided us with, your requests, agreements between you and Viral Niaga, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details, your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points.
Positioning and Location data
Location-based services establish location through the use of satellite, mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (“BLE”) or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your location data and unique device and mobile, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or other network related identifiers with HViral Niaga. Our products may operate on multiple device platforms, applications and services which may also collect your location data. We do not use this information to identify you personally without your consent.
When you use our location based services and features, for example location based search, navigation and routing, or request for map data, your location data is sent to HERE to serve you with the right content, which may also include location based advertising.
Information provided by partners
We obtain information from industry partners and a variety of other sources, including publicly available sources such as business registries. We require these sources to comply with applicable laws with regard to collecting and transferring this data to us, including ensuring that there is a legal basis for the transfer or anonymizing the data in accordance with applicable laws prior to disclosure of the data to us.
Why do we process Personal Data?
HERE may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Providing products and services
We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Viral Niaga, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
Some services may require an account to help you manage your content and preferences. Depending on the service, an account creation may be either required or voluntary. Account creation requires you to provide us with basic contact details about yourself, such as name, email address, country of residence and date of birth. You may also be able to voluntarily provide more information about yourself while creating a profile, such as a photo or avatar of your choice.
Developing and managing products and services
We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Viral Niaga product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a purpose, where the original purpose is incompatible with this purpose.
Communicating with you
We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
Marketing, advertising and making recommendations
We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying Viral Niaga and third party content.
What is our legal basis for processing your Personal Data?
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is dependent on the purpose for processing and may vary as described in the Supplement applicable to the product or service you are using. In general, we process your personal data under the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract with you
We process your personal data to perform our obligations under the Service Terms applicable to the product or service you are using, provided by us or our customers.
We process your personal data if you have consented to the processing activity. You may revoke your consent at any time. Doing so will bar us from further processing of your personal data based on your consent, but will not impact the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before it was withdrawn. Some of the features of our products and services might be only available based on consent.
We process your personal data as needed to comply with laws and regulations.
We process your personal data to further our legitimate interests, such as in connection with managing, developing, testing, securing, and in limited circumstances marketing, advertising, and making recommendations regarding our products and services. Any such processing is conducted subject to appropriate measures to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms related to your personal data, and in any event will be subject to the restrictions provided in this Policy. Further information or specification of our legitimate interests may be provided in relevant Supplements applicable to the product or service.
How long do we retain Personal Data?
We endeavor to only collect personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal data is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal data and the purpose for which it was provided. For example, for your personal data related to managing your account (such as name, email address, and account content and preferences) are maintained for as long as they are retained by you within your account. Other data, such as records of your activity within the application, are typically maintained only for a short period before being anonymized or pseudonymized. Additional information may be provided in the Supplement applicable to the product or service you are using.
Do we share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Your consent and social sharing services
We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
Viral Niaga companies and authorized third parties
We may share your personal data with other Viral Niaga companies or authorized third parties who process personal data for Viral Niaga for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include for example billing through your network service provider or otherwise, delivery of your purchases, providing services including customer service, managing and analyzing consumer data, credit checks, conducting research and managing marketing and other such campaigns. When you purchase a Viral Niaga product from us with a network service provider plan, we may need to exchange information with your network service provider to provide you with such service.
We may conduct joint marketing and other communications with our partners, for example your mobile operator. To avoid duplicate or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you we may need to match information that Viral Niaga has collected with information that the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.
These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We bind them contractually, require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
International transfers of personal data
Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside South East Asia specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, Malaysia. In such cases we ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard contractual clauses approved by the Malaysia or relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Viral Niaga’s legitimate interests, for example, in legal proceedings or in connection with governmental requests and filings.
Mergers and Acquisitions
If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
How do we address the privacy of children?
Viral Niaga products and services are typically intended for general audiences. Viral Niaga does not knowingly collect information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians. Viral Niaga publishes safety guidelines for using internet services in our websites.
How do we address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What steps are taken to safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
Our domains may include third party elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, for example relating to third party social network.
What are your rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you, and to access it. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data updated. You have the right to request that your personal data be erased, and to obtain a copy of your data in a machine-readable format. You have the right to object to or restrict processing in certain circumstances, such as where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing activity is unlawful. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. However, if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from Viral Niaga, critical alerts may still be sent to you. If you are located in Malaysia, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing activities with the supervisory authority concerned.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us or by managing your account and choices through available profile management tools on your device and our services. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. Applicable data protection law may provide certain restrictions on the extent to which these rights may be exercised. If a restriction applies, we will respond to your request with an explanation of what action will be taken, to the extent required under applicable data protection law.
Who is the controller of your Personal Data?
Nizzura Excellence Resourcesis the controller of your personal data.
In addition, the Viral Niaga affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data. You may find the identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and conditions of such a product or service or by using contact information provided in the applicable Viral Niaga websites.
Viral Niaga may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Viral Niaga will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site’s home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.